Jennifer Jones focuses her practice on representing clients in matters of workers’ compensation defense and federal black lung defense. After serving in the United States Army JAG Corps for over four years, she moved back to her hometown of Bristol, Tennessee to continue practicing law.
Jennifer came to Midkiff, Muncie & Ross in 2019 with nearly seven years of trial experience and over four years of administrative law experience. She received a trustee’s full academic scholarship to law school and served as prosecutor pro tem for the Sullivan County District Attorney’s Office as part of her third-year practice certificate.
When not working, Jennifer enjoys spending time with her husband and young daughter. Their family loves traveling, play dates at the park, and spending time with extended family.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Federal Black Lung Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Tennessee, 2012
- Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia
- J.D. – 2012
- Law Review, Senior Articles Editor, Executive Board
- College of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
- B.A. – 2008
- Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tennessee State Bar
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. Army, Judge Advocate General Corps, 2014 – 2018