Pietro has worked on a variety of insurance defense matters while at Midkiff, Muncie and Ross, including coverage, liability, and workers' compensation. He has written and edited a number of technical articles for the firm's newsletter.
Before joining the firm, Pietro served as a judicial law clerk at the Chesterfield County Circuit Court.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Virginia, 2015
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. cum laude - 2015
- Honors: St. Thomas More Society – President
- Law Review: University of Richmond Law Review , Articles and Comments Editor
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: High Distinction
- Major: Political Philosophy, Policy, and Law