Lindsay Blumberg is an associate in the firm’s workers’ compensation section. Her practice focuses on worker’s compensation defense and related matters, including cost containment.
Originally from Charlottesville, Virginia, Lindsay received her undergraduate degree from Virginia Tech. She received her juris doctor from William and Mary School of Law before beginning work with Midkiff, Muncie & Ross, P.C.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Medical Cost Containment
- Virginia, 2018
- Virginia Tech
- B.S. in Psychology and B.S. in Sociology, 2014
- William and Mary Law School
- J.D., 2018
- Dr. George J. and Doris N. Chohany Law Scholarship (merit-based)
- Award for best note, William and Mary Journal of Women and the Law
- President, Jewish Law Students Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
Lindsay Blumberg, The Hard Truth About the Penile Plethysmograph: Gender Disparity and the Untenable Standard in the Fourth Circuit, 24 Wm. & Mary J. Women & L. 593 (2018).